1. The Victorian hub team leader is Rackel San Nicholas (previously an AFAS committee member).
The AFRAN hub leader’s responsibilities and expectations are as follows;
– Attend monthly AFRAN steering committee meetings (currently online)
– Keep up to date with membership associated to the hub
– Relay information about Franco-Australian opportunities/events to hub members
– Organise state/hub-related events to strengthen the local community: cafés scientifiques, seminars (including online), exhibitions, others…including through collaborations with other institutions such as regional Alliance Française, French-Australian Chamber of Commerce & Industry etc.
– Contribute to the yearly AFRAN symposium organization.
– Gather and share information about activities of hub members within the group and with AFRAN
2, Yvonne Durandet (previously an AFAS committee member) has joined the National committee.