- Organisation and hosting of technical and scientific conferences, seminars, forums, workshops and visits, with the participation of Australian and/or French specialists
- Serving as a point of contact through established Australian-French links with Australian and French government departments, tertiary institutions, industry and other organisations
- Awarding of up to three annual post-doctoral scholarships, embodying a grant of up to $5000 for a study tour to France
- Organisation of various informal functions offering members the opportunity to meet with others sharing their Australian-French interests
- Publication of this website.
For further details regarding the mission of AFAS Victoria, please click here.